Sunday, July 28, 2013

Seventy-Seventh Week Email


안녕하세요?

   Well transfer day and yes I'm being transferred. I guess I learned what I needed to here in Gwangju and now I'm off. That or I'm just a trouble missionary haha. But I'm off to Daejeon to an area called Sun-hwa and my new companion is Elder Allan who is starting his second transfer. I will be a District Leader up there as well and my District has 17 people in it haha. Our mission is starting to get a lot of new missionary's with a total of 25 coming in this week and 4 people leaving I think. We're creating a new zone and a lot of new districts as well. This mission is just changing and it's such a great thing. We had our weekly conference call with the mission where we talked about everybody who was baptized in the last transfer. The missionary's just introduced all of the people and talked about them for a little bit and it felt nice to actually hear about these amazing people.

   Well I'm sitting here with Elder Dyer and we are just talking about what we learned this transfer. I was completely blown away by how far I was out of my comfort zone down here in Gwangju. And Once I started to get the hang of things and picking up all of the member's names, I'm off to Daejeon. I am excited to get going again. Being with Elder Jung made me realize how much I still have to learn but he has taught me so much. And not just Korean I promise. Elder Jung has an amazing story and he's a really amazing missionary. We had some really interesting experiences together and it's a little sad to say goodbye to him so soon.

   I'm sorry this is a really short one today but I have to get going. I have a lot of packing to do. I felt like I just unpacked but I guess that's why I can fit all of my possessions in three suitcases. I love all of you and hope you have an amazing week.

Elder Jensen 

No comments:

Post a Comment