Monday, September 3, 2012

Thirty-Fifth Week Email

안녕하세요

Hey Everyone. As always another fast week in Korea. One of these days I'll think of another way to start my e-mail.
Well it was the normal week for us in Gwangyang. We spent a lot of time on buses and walking around apartment buildings. We also had a lot of appointments this week which was really nice. We have a few people that we are meeting with twice a week now and they are so much fun. We also met a few new people this week. A really cool thing that happened is that My last companion Elder Ward and his Greenie (Elder Pobst who came to Korea with me) handed a guy one of our english cards about 4 months ago. We met him the other day and he might be one of the nicest guys that I have ever met. He told us about his life and he has a really amazing story. And it made me so happy that I could be one of those people that he told.

Another fun thing that we did last week was we had somebody that we were meeting with that actually lived in the Sister Missionary's area so we actually had that person start meeting with the Sisters. (we 소개'd them for people who can read that haha.) But the cool thing was is when we introduced them to the Sister's we taught them a lesson with the Sister's and it was so amazing to see two Korean's who are amazing teach a lesson haha. But it was also a one of those moments where I was just thrown into the deep end to learn how to swim. I was assigned to teach the first few parts of the lesson and we didn't really discuss who would do what so I ended up giving a small overview and starting the lesson and it was just such a great feeling when I finished teaching. I stumbled a little bit but it was a fun time.

So yeah it was a good week in Korea. My Branch member's are amazing and I love them. I get to give a talk at church this next week. I'm going on another split. And the best thing is that I get to meet with my Investigator's who are so much fun.

Well I love all of you and sorry this was a short e-mail but I have to go get a haircut. Have a great week.

젠슨 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment