Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thirty-Sixth Week Email


Hey Tawn Tawns,
 
Yeah I don't really feel like writing a huge e-mail this week. I was in Gwangju on monday and we didn't have a ton of computers and 6 of us needed to e-mail so yeah that was a bad idea. But I have some news for you. I'm gettng transferred! yeah! I'm going to Suwon 수원 which is just as big as Gwangju so Im super excited. My new companion will be Elder Meigs and he was the AP when I came to Korea. He's super awesome and I've been around him a few times so It's going to be so much fun. I'm pretty sad that I'm leaving Gwangyang though. I have loved it here, It has been hard but I have learned so much. It's just such a small area and sometimes it can be a little frustrating.  But my ward mission leader cried last night when I said goodbye to him and I'm going to have lunch with my branch president and my Investigator who is a great friend. He added me on facebook and I think you accepted him. But pretty much if it's in Korean accept all of the friend request haha because I'm going to start telling people to add me.
 
Well I have to get going now. I'll write a big e-mail next week but I love you Tawn Tawns and tell everyone that I love them. 
 
Elder Pooh
 
p.s. for my birthday I really only want a letter with pictures. Sure I always need stuff but I'm honestly fine with everything I have now. And even though I never write back I just want a letter and I'll try to write back.

No comments:

Post a Comment