Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Thirty-Seventh Week Email

안녕하세요

So this has been the most ridulously busy week of my life in Korea
haha. Transfer day was a joke with the plans that they gave us but
something super cool happened. I was able to ride up to the office
with my Trainer who actually came home last Saturday. He had to spend
almost 5 hours with me in the Daejeon city train station so that was
super fun. And I was also able to see Elder Brown my MTC companion for
the first time since I have came to Korea. He's still the same and
it's so fun to be around him.

Well my new area is pretty much the opposite of my last area in size
haha. I am in a city called Suwon 수원 and my area is called
Gok-ban-joung 곡반정 (I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell it in
english) and my new companion is Elder Meigs. Elder Meigs is probably
one of the coolest Elders I have ever met. And when I came here it was
like being thrown in the deep end haha. I have a ward with 120+ people
and so many investigators. Saturday was just appointment, fast walk to
a bus stop, and appointment all day long. It was such an amazing day
though and I love it. And our ward has some of the coolest people.
Elder Meigs and I were caught off guard pretty bad yesterday when we
were talking to one of our member's who is fluent in english and all
of a sudden this American girl runs around the corner saying "I hear
english!" haha. She's a student at the University in our area who just
arrived in Korea. We also have a New Zealander, a Japaneese family,
and some of the funniest member's ever. But lets just say I don't even
have time to think this week it's been so busy. But I think my
favorite part about this area so far is the families that we are
teaching. The little Kids are so funny and the Parent's know our
member's so they are really listening to what we teach and it really
makes a difference for them to have a friend who is a member. It
creates an immediate support system and our investigator actually
seems like they trust us a lot more.

Well I have to get going but I love all of you and I hope you have a great week.

젠슨 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment