Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Twelfth Week Email


ha..........haha..........hahaha so I'm in Korea. It was pretty strange to walk off of that plane and every single person that I could see was Korean.  I also literally did not sleep a single minute on the long plane ride over so I was exhausted when I got here. We took a long bus ride down and talked with President and Sister Furniss for a few minutes and passed out haha. I was so tired! I'm at the mission home and I'll meet my trainer tomorrow. I love all of you and I still can't take this smile off of my face.
 
Elder Jensen
 
p.s. went to the bath house this morning... enough said

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops.. had to redo...

    He is hilarious! So glad they got there safe and are so happy!

    ReplyDelete