Sunday, October 21, 2012

Forty-First Week Email

hey there everyone....

So craziest week of my life. But don't worry crazy in a completely
amazing way. Yesterday was just amazing. Our Ward did amazing when it
came to Sister Kim's and Junesoo's baptism. It was a day that I
honestly hope I will never forget. I'll be sure to send some pictures
to Tawn's as soon as possible. Sister Kim was meeting with
missionarie's before Elder Meigs and I both came to Suwon so the ward
was so ready to welcome her.

But right now I'm a little distracted. Probably because I just
received my transfer call and I'm going Co-senior with Elder Pobst (He
came to Korea with me) and he's one of my super good friends in the
mission. So I'm really excited and a little nervous because I can
count how many transfers I have had in Korea on one hand. Elder Meigs
has helped me out so much though. I have had the phone for the past 3
weeks and I have had to speak in church so often now it almost feels
normal to speak to a big crowd. But I have a ton of work to do this
next transfer and it's going to be interesting to see how this works
out.

Elder Meigs and I have been having so much fun lately. Our President
Furniss always tells us that if we aren't having fun we aren't doing
missionary work right. And I have learned so much the last transfer.
It's going to be a little sad to see Elder Meigs leave but he's going
to have a blast in California. Make sure that some of you make fun of
him on facebook or something for me.

Well I have to get out of here but I love all of you and I hope you
have an amazing week. I know I will.

Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment