Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fortieth Week Email

안녕하세요

Well first of all thankyou everyone for the awesome birthday wishes
and packages. I had the best birthday ever. I wear my winnie the pooh
beanie all around the house and the mini golf cart doesn't make me
want to golf at all..........

Well I'll tell you some quick stories because I don't have a ton of
time today. So on my birthday we went had our weekly planning session
until lunch and our study times after lunch so we just wanted to get
out of the house super bad. After our study times we went to our
favorite member's english academy and had 3 lessons back to back with
the people that she reffered to us. And all of those people just love
us so much, and Sister Kim the one that we have been working with a
lot lately showed up with her son and a birthday cake for me. I had
showed her my family picture book one time and the title page has my
birthday on it. Well she remembered that and just randomly showed up
and we had a small party with our member, her family, and my
investigators and it was the best. And our Member brought a ton of
meat and they apologized for the strange meal but I told them if they
fed any american cake and beef they would be so happy.

Well I love all of you and I hope all of you have an amazing week. And
congratulations to all of the newly engaged people. I just started
laughing out loud in this government office when I read about the
announcements.

Well church is true, Book of Mormon is blue (Missionary editions), and
I love you.

젠슨 장로

p.s. Thanks for telling me how great conference was and this huge news
about missionary work rules..... I'm in this really far away country
where I won't be able to watch conference until this weekend so I have
no idea what is going on haha.


Elder Meigs hanging out with his best friends at the Korean folk village.

Sister Gee (our member) Sister Kim (our investigator),  Junesoo (Sister Kim's son), and me making the worst face EVER!

HyunSo, Junesoo, Elder Meigs and I with some hair issues going on...

No comments:

Post a Comment