Sunday, June 30, 2013

Seventy-Third Week Email

안녕하세요

   Hey there everybody! So Gwangju... It's been a fun one so far. I think I realized this week at how comfortable I was in Jeonju haha. But the work is progressing right so what more could I ask for. Our bishop did stand up last Sunday and announce a pretty great program and everybody can feel the giant push for missionary work. I couldn't be more happy to be serving a mission right now. This last week was pretty interesting though. We had a mission tour for President and Sister Furniss leaving. They are officially on a plane right now and we have President Shin in the office right now. I can't wait to see President Shin this thursday for his welcoming tour. He was so amazing at the MTC and I can't wait to see what will happen with the mission.

   But I do have to admit it was pretty hard to say goodbye to President and Sister Furniss. They both have been so amazing the entire time since I have been here. President has always been such a great example of a Priesthood holder for me and he had to leave all of us with advice on how to do better like always. I think the one thing I will always remember about President and Sister Furniss was their love. Interviews with President were the best things. We would get to a point where President would just call it straight up. I grew up being lectured and told what I need to do by my dad and those interviews were just like that. And being sick I would always love being taken care of by my mother, grandma, or sister and since they can't be here in Korea the next best thing is Sister Furniss. I'm just excited that I will always be able to remember them and they were just another blessing that I received because of my mission.

  Well life is great here and I'm going to have a great week. I hope all of you have a great week as well.

Elder Jensen



No comments:

Post a Comment