Sunday, November 25, 2012

Forty-Sixth Week Email

안녕하세요

Hey there everyone. So this week.... yeah haha. It's been a good week I would say. We made the trip down to the mission office and I picked up my new companion. His name is Elder.... Jo Gwangjin. Yes he's a Korean. And I feel like I haven't spoken any english since Friday night. And now I'm full senior but Elder Jo speaks perfect Korean so it doesn't really feel like I'm full senior.

But one thing that has happened throughout this entire experience is that President Furniss and my other leaders have really been there to help the entire time. They were really supportive with Elder Pobst and they have helped me out alot. This is one of those spiritual growth times that I'm actually very thankful for and I'm happy I can experience it.

Speaking of being thankful I forgot that this week was Thanksgiving. I'm sure I celebrated it differently than all of you but don't worry Elder Pobst and I still celebrated. With a full chicken from a street vendor and instead of stuffing there was rice inside of the chicken. And for a side dish we had... more rice haha. But we did go around the table and say what we were thankful for. And I did teach our english class about thanksgiving and we did the same thing. And it was so nice when most of them told us that they were grateful for us and teaching them english.

Well I have to get going now but I love all of you. I hope you had an amazing week. I did and I'm sure I'll have an amazing week this week. 사랑해요

젠슨 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment