Sunday, November 18, 2012

Forty-Fifth Week Email

안녕하세요

   So this week has been an interesting week. So I guess I will just
start with the news. So we found out last week that Elder Pobst will
be going home this Saturday.He has some things he needs to work out
and he's doing it the right way so I honestly look up to him for the
example he's showing right now. And he has been doing amazing this
last week and has been showing a lot of strength. It has been really
hard to focus but President promised if we just work we would get
through that last week. So if any of you can send some love to Elder
Pobst I would really appreciate it. He has been one of my best friends
in the mission and we have been through a lot together ever since we
came to Korea.

  It was a really good week to meet with our Investigator's though.
Whenever I meet with any of them I just have the best time and we
always have a great time. We were able to meet a lot of new people
this last week too so that's always a great thing. Brother Beh found
our advertisement for free english at our Investigator's University
and called and set up everything. After English class we had a great
discussion with him and our Ward mission leader and he was just so
nice. And him and our ward mission leader hit it off very well so that
made everything so much better. We also met with a lot of our member's
in the past week and I just love all of them.

Well it's been a week to grow and to learn and I couldn't have done it
anywhere else. I'm going to miss Elder Pobst alot but I'm happy that
he's doing it the right way. I love all of you and I hope you have a
great week.

젠슨 장로

No comments:

Post a Comment