Sunday, November 11, 2012

Forty-Fourth Week Email

안녕하세요

Hey everyone. So another week of wonderful missionary work. Let's just
say it has been a long week and I had so much fun. And I learned so
much.

I started off my week with a split. I had our district leader Elder
Campbell come to our area and that was super fun. One of our
Investigator's is a english teacher at a university way out in the
country side. Well we went out to his university and spoke in his
class. He let us talk about our english programs and leave all of our
cards and our number up on the board. After that we went around the
university hanging up advertisements for our english program and our
phone has not stopped ringing for the past week. So that will be fun
to see what comes out of that. After that day we had mission tour and
Elder Ringwood who is our area president came to talk to us. It was
such an amazing day to be there and I learned a lot. And it's always
good for our mission to be able to have those kinds of meetings.

We were also able to find a lot of new people this week. We met with a
woman who is from Alabama and her husband on saturday. She chased down
Elder Pobst last transfer to tell them that she had Mormon friends in
high school in the U.S. and they were always the nicest people. So I
guess that shows you how far your example can go. 8 years and on the
other side of the planet.

Well this next week seems like it will be pretty interesting but just
know that I love all of you. Have a great week and I'll talk to you
next week.

젠슨 장로

My Halloween costume

Elder Meigs and Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment